Ford Plumbing and Heating is committed to ensuring our website is accessible to everyone.
All website content meets the W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level A standard and many of the Level AA standards.
This includes but is not limited to:
- All images in our sites contain appropriate alternate text
- Pages and images on this website are optimised to load quickly and smoothly
- All foreground and background colours are checked to ensure sufficient contrast, or given alternative text in the case of images
- Our content is written clearly, concisely, free of jargon and in plain English
- All pages use headings
- All ‘calls to action’ highlighted with icons and/or different colour font or underlined
- Symbols (e.g. >) are used in context and for their semantic use
- Consistent navigation and page layouts are used
- All forms are navigable using a keyboard
- We have submit buttons on all forms
- We use cascading style sheets to control layout and presentation
You can read more about the WCAG guidelines at http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20.
Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback about our site's accessibility by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.